Saturday, January 26, 2008

Funniest Thing EVER!

K so the FUNNIEST thing happened last night! So my roommate Kimberlea and I were sitting there watching TV when Amanda (wright from morgan) came out and she's like guys I think I just flushed the bathroom door knob down the toilet. We were really intoour show so we were just like oh ok and went back to watching it. Well a couple seconds past and Amanda was just standing there and then it clicked what she had said, and I was like what what did you do? And she's like I flushed the door knob down the toilet. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life....I went in there and sure enough it was lodged down in the bottom of the toilet! Well come to find out Amanda went to the bathroom, flushed the toilet, then pulled the door open and the handle flew off hit the wall and bounced into the toilet that she had just flushed...! Well Amanda wouldn't get it out so I got a big rubber glove out and pulled out the door handle...haha! here are some pictures. It was hilarious!












1 comment:

Shane said...

That is really funny! Kara, why do you hate my guts?