This weekend my Aunt Terry Lynn, my cousin Emily, and my friend Kacey went to Brigham City and did the Cream of Weber Demo. hahahaha is all I can say :) It is so interesting to see what kind of people people turn into when you say the word free.... You definately meet all kinds :) It is always fun though. haha! For pictures and some examples of how wierd people really are...visit my Aunts Blog http://www.terrylynnwarner.blogspot.com/
4 comments:
Kara I think you are the best looking carton of chocolate milk I've ever seen! :)
Kara.....it was real.....real what? I am not sure, but it was real.
I think the highlights of my weekend were seeing my mom dancing in the chug costume...and our favorite lady returning for a 2nd day in the same clothes. Priceless.
I can't believe that lady came back...in the same clothes! Who does that! TL dancing was awesome though...haha...I wish we could have gotten that on video, that would so be on the blog!
Post a Comment