Colton and Kristi at Stadium of Fire
My dream truck!!!
Me, Kaley, and Kacey at the Raptors game
Kaley and I at the Raptors game!I am finally going to post a couple pictures from Stadium of Fire on the fourth! We had a lot of fun! We went down and ate dinner at the Brick Oven (so good) and then headed over to the Stadium! Miley Cyrus sang, haha! Which the little girls loved! But my very favorite was Blue Man Group! They did so good! And Glenn Beck! This week also my two roomies Kacey and Kaley and I went to a couple very fun Raptors games! So here are some pictures from some highlights of my week!
3 comments:
Kara...you have darling roomates. I don't see any pictures of the Ogden fireworks. Whats up? No pictures? Where was your camera?
Your new camera takes good pictures! They turned out great.
I think you should buy the truck with your spare change.
Don't forget your camera on Wednesday!
Kara, sorry I'm such a slacker and have been out of the whole "blogging" loop for a couple months now. I haven't had internet access. It's good to catch up and see your fun pics. It looks like you had a blast at the S.O.F and the Raptors game with your cute roommates. I think it's time to get together and do lunch again!
Post a Comment