Tuesday, June 2, 2009

{One week and one day until...}

This....

AND THIS!!!!!



For those of you who don't know who TRUMAN is (probably all of you :)) It is my neighbor here in the good ol BYU 90th ward! This is Chad Truman and his brother Ben. Chad has been in my ward the last two semesters, super neat kid! And their band is opening for the Kelly Clarkson concert next Thursday that Brandon, Jason, and I are going to! I'm super excited for him, I have never met anyone as musically talented as this kid! You have probably heard him and didn't even know it...if anyone of you have listened to the Joseph Tribute to the Prophet CD...his seminary teacher is the one that did that and Chad does the narrating for The Rising song. Here is one of their songs, they are singing this at the Kelly Clarkson concert next Thursday, and their first CD is being released on Friday! Can't Wait!









1 comment:

Terry Lynn said...

wow Kara....that is impressive. Have fun