Wednesday, July 29, 2009

EcUaDoR!!

4 days until.....


Cloud Forest in Eduador! {So excited to go here :)}



Baca Ortiz, the children's hospital, one of the hospitals I will be working at as a nurse

Otavalo, the largest outdoor market in the world, in the top of the mountains of Ecuador

I will also be there during Ecuadorian Independence day, August 10th, which is going to be super fun! I'll be living with an Ecuadorian family and eating 100% authentic food...I have a doctor's apt today to get my medications to take for WHEN I get sick from the food...! I cannot wait!!






2 comments:

Terry Lynn said...

Are you going to have a blast or what? Keep us updated on facebook or your blog so we can keep track of you for 3 weeks. Geeze!

Kara Welker said...

I definately will be updating on facebook!! that will be my only contact with the US!!