Canada Toronto West English Speaking!
He leaves June 2.
I am so excited for him!
He is going to make the best missionary!
We had fun going home and watching him open it...
He is so handsome.
I love my brother.
For those of you who don't know much about this mission
(us one short week ago)
Here are some fun Canada Toronto West Mission Facts:
-(Re) Opened April 22, 1919
-First meeting house in Toronto was dedicated on June 25, 1939 by
President Heber J. Grant
-Split into two missions and Canada Toronto East was opened
July 1, 1993
-President Monson served his mission here, and later returned
to be President of the West mission from 1959-1962
-Elder M. Russell Ballard served as President from 1974-1977
-On June 22, 1986 both President Monson and Elder Ballard returned
to the mission to dedicate the Kitchener Ontario Stake,
the 1,600th stake in the Church.
-Feb 24, 2010-Colton Kilmer called to serve in this mission
Good Luck lil bro! Love you!
1 comment:
Awesome ! He is such a great kid. I am so happy for him. I haven't seen him to tell him congrats yet, but I will.
Post a Comment