Thursday, October 14, 2010

{A Shower}

Tonight I threw a bridal shower for one of my very bestest friends Jessica!!! We just had a "dessert shower". It was so much fun to get ready for! Although it took forever....! About 12 hours of baking and cooking! It was worth it though, really fun!


The Favors



For the chocolate fountain

 I made so many desserts. Jake kept telling me to stop that we would have so much left over (which we did) but I made everyone take a plate of food home with them as well!
Menu:
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Chocolate Lover's Bundt
Raspberry White Chocolate Cupcakes with White Chocolate Frosting
Raspberry Mousse filled Chocolate Cups
Turtles
Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle
Peanut Butter Cheescake Pops dipped in Chocolate
Strawberry Delight Torte
Chocolate Fountain














Congrats Jess!!! Jake and I are so excited for you & Josh! I love you!

2 comments:

big MAK said...

Incredible!!!!! I am coming to live with you for a week and follow you around and learn all of your talents!!!! Also, I DID get your invitation! I love it; thanks so much for sending me one! I so wish that I could come :( I will call you soon to chat.

Joshica said...

Kara

You are SO awesome and sweet for making my bridal shower so AMAZING. You are so talented, and made such yummy food! You are incredible at cooking-which yes, you know I don't cook. Thanks so much and I love the pictures. I need to go buy me a new camera! I love you babe!