Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sweet November

November was a fun, busy month for us. About half way through the month I made an executive decision to do majority of my November blogging in a one, big post at the end of the month. So here it is November 30th and it's time to catch up a little bit! We spent the most of the month just relaxing with friends and family. We have spent a few weekends in Morgan relaxing. It is nice to have 3 babysitters once we get there. All we have to do is keep food and diapers handy! Other than that Jake and I get time to do whatever we want, most importantly---NAPS! yay! Emery gets her fair share too it would seem....
She is a major cuddle bug
 Another weekend we went to the Allen's to introduce Emery to Mark, Debbie, and Stephen, and Kage was home for the weekend too! We had so much fun. Chance, Mark, Kage, and Jake loved their time shooting. Anna, Debbie, and I enjoyed talking, trips to Wal-Mart, and playing with Emery! We can't wait until our next trip to stay with them again. We always have such a good time. 

 Jake's parents came to Utah to meet Emery too. They spent about 4 days out here. We mostly just hung around the house, didn't do anything too extravagant. But it was fun. Jake and his Dad went with my family to the BYU game against NMSU and froze! Luckily it wasn't a close game at all and they were able to leave early. Those late night games are killer. 


 Emery the night we did our Christmas tree. More pictures on that later this week!

 These pictures are some that I somehow missed in the Thanksgiving post...Amber helping feed Emery and Jake and Emery being silly...Like father like daughter I guess. These two crack me up. 

 
I love November. Fall is my favorite time of year and we had the best one this year! Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays, just because I love being with my family. But now that it is over we have started listening to Christmas music, put up the tree, decorated the house, and been shopping! I am so excited for this Christmas season and the wonderful reminder this season is of Jesus Christ and all that he did for us. Try to keep that in mind throughout this Christmas. Remember the reason that we celebrate Christmas. We have some ideas to help us do that throughout this season, what are ways that you and your family keep Him at the forefront of your Christmas season? 

No comments: