Thursday, December 15, 2011

The many faces of Emery...

 The "are you really taking pictures of me again" face

 The "So excited to be in the tub again" face
cue a very deep inhale. (she does it when she gets really excited about something)
A definite favorite. 
 The "Lounged out watching TV" face
 The "I'm pooping" face
Another favorite :) That liquid poop is hard to get out...
 The "Mom is funny" face
 The "My life is so hard" face

The "I splashed so hard the water hit me in the face and scared me to death" face
The "I really don't want to go to another Christmas party" face
(I know she is missing a sock...it was quickly found afterwards, love those toes though!)
The "I'm Sleeping" face
One most commonly found when Anna is around :) haha
poor tired pregnant girl. been there.


But most of all we just love and cannot get enough of the cutest little face around!
Love you baby em :)





4 comments:

big MAK said...

Super cute! I love the splashed water in my face one :)

Anna said...

I laughed out loud in a super deep unattractive way when I saw the "I'm pooping face." Ah, that girl. She's a favorite of mine...

coyann said...

She is the sweetest little baby and my favorite grandchild ;) I love her!

Unknown said...

The girls are precious as can be!

xo Shan