Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Relief Society 160th Birthday


Last night our Relief Society celebrated the Relief Society Birthday. They assigned people to decorate tables based on certain months with cupcakes. My mom and I got assigned May and June. So when I saw this pineapple flower on Pinterest I knew that would be perfect! My mom also loves Pink Lemonade cupcakes so I decided to also do a Strawberry Lemonade cupcake and topped it with a candied lemon. They turned out great! They were super yummy and were perfect for decorating our table! Once we got there we all sat at the table that represented the month of our birthday so I ended up sitting at this table too. It was such a fun night with the sisters in our ward. I love this ward! Thanks to the Presidency for all of their work putting it together! 

*I did take my camera to take more pictures at the actual activity and then didn't take a single one...good job Kara, so all you get is cupcake pictures :)*

No comments: