Monday, October 6, 2014

3 years old


I cannot believe this girl is 3 years old! Where has the time gone. It has been the most exciting, busy, amazing years of our lives. She is the busiest, smartest, happiest, sweetest girl I know. At least 10 times a day she comes to me and give me a big hug and says I love you Mommy and "Mommy, you're very my best friend" She has the kindest heart and loves being a big sister. She gives her brother and sister kisses and hugs all day long. She also tells me about Macie "She's very my best friend". She is always looking out for Macie and can't stand to see her left out of anything. If me or anyone else offers her anything she always asks for one for Macie too. She sings all day long, mostly the ABCs, I am a Child of God, and the Itsy Bitsy Spider. Which she calls the Bitsy Bitsy Spider. She knows all of her Numbers and Letters and most of the letter sounds. She can spell her name out loud and can write it. She can write a few of the other letters. She is starting to draw with such an imagination. She draws people and animals all over the driveway with her chalk and in her notebooks. She loves to read and talks Jake and I into reading to her for probably about an hour each day. Before she goes to bed all night she asks Jake to sing "I love to see the Temple" to her and me to sing a good night song. She will never let us forget to say prayers before going to bed. She says them by her self every night with us. It's the sweetest. She loves to go shopping and frequently asks me to take her shopping. Even if it's just grocery shopping she loves to shop. She also loves chocolate and shoes just as much...she is a true girl 100%. She begs to go to nursery every week. She absolutely loves it. She has been pretty bummed with Stake Conference, General Conference, and Harley's Blessing she hasn't been in a while and she begs me to go every time she sees the church. She loves to be outside riding bikes, playing on her playground, playing in her sandbox, and drawing with chalk. She also loves riding horses and going camping. You can't even mention camping or begs until she is practically in tears to go. 
I cannot believe it has been 3 years since this beautiful little girl joined our family and made me a mommy. She has brought pure joy into our home and is such an incredible little spirit. She has taught me that it really is the children that we adults can learn so much from. They are these perfect little beings that we change to fit into the world, I wish they could stay themselves. We are continually amazed by her and how smart and kind she is. We are so incredibly proud of her and beautiful little girl she is growing into. 
We love you dearly little one! 

Nicknames: Em, Emmy, Emmy Bug, 

How old are you?  "Free years old" (3)

What is your favorite color? "Orange"

What is your favorite animal? "Pig"

What is your favorite book? "Sunny dirt road country bears" (Barenstein Bears)

What is your favorite TV show? "Daniel Tiger"

What is your favorite movie? "Nephi" (The Living Scriptures movies)

What is your favorite song? "ABCs"

What is your favorite food? "Peanut Butter Sanwich"

What is your favorite drink? "Water"

What is your favorite breakfast food? "Oatmeal and Pancakes" (She LOVES pumpkin pancakes)

What is your favorite snack? "Pencils" (aka Pretzels)

What is your favorite game? "Matching game" (Disney Memory)

What is your favorite toy? "Legos and my 'pooter'" (Leapfrog Leapster)

Who is your best friend? "Boston!"

What is your favorite thing to do? "Help mom cook yummy dinners"

What is your favorite thing to do outside? "Play on my playground!"

What is your favorite holiday? "My birthday!"

What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Mimi (blanket) and Baby (a baby doll) and a water bottle

Where is your favorite place to go? "Dramma's House" (Grandma's House)

What is your favorite restaurant? "Pizza"! (anywhere that serves it...)

Where do you want to go on vacation? "The Beach"

What do you want to be when you grow up? "Umm...I don't want to be anything. I just want to be Emery." hahaha!!

What did you do on your birthday? "umm...I 'free' years old. I go to Gramma's house. I picked a little pumpkin. I opened presents too"











No comments: