Tuesday, December 16, 2014

November

It always seems like this time of year, every year, that I get so behind on blogging. And I usually don't catch up until the end of January. So I am trying not to wait until then to catch up! This should be my last November post!! 

I started my new job the last part of October. And I LOVE it. It is such an amazing place to work. I get to cuddle and hold babies and then turn around and save their lives a couple minutes later. I get to watch moms and dads hold their little ones for the first time after waiting anywhere from hours to days. It really is incredible. This little gift was given to me by a family that I discharged their baby after a NICU stay. It came with a little card taht said, "Thank you for taking care of a piece of my heart when I couldn't" I cried of course, like I do over everything there! It's a wonderful place! It working really well with the kids too. Jake gets home about 3:15 and then I leave about 3:30. I get home about 4:45 and then sleep until Jake leaves to work about 7:30, and the kids wake me up! They love the extra dad time and don't even know I'm gone. It has worked out really well for everyone. 

Emery loves to hold Harley, she asks all the time if she can. 



Found this on the table the other day, she got into my cookie cutters....

These kids just melt me. Cutest things ever. 



This girl is at such an awesome age. I love everything about it. She is such a good kid, and SO much fun. I wouldn't change a single thing about her right now!

The weekend before Thanksgiving we went to the Mandarin in Bountiful to celebrate Anna's birthday! 


This day was hilarious. The kids were napping, and I laid down to feed Harley and ended up falling asleep. Apparently Emery woke up during that time sometime and was enjoying life! She turned on Netflix and started watching Winnie the Pooh Christmas. Then she got a bar stool and pushed it over to the cupboard where I have a few parades worth of candy stashed in a jar that we never eat...While I slept she enjoyed 8 suckers, 1 gumball, 2 smarties, 1 hi-shew, and a butterscotch disc. When I walked out of my room in shock she says, "I really like candy"
Yes baby girl, you do. 
About 5 minutes later she comes up to me and says, "I should've eaten my carrots"
Haha! Yes, yes you should have, but then we wouldn't be taking pictures and laughing. 

This guy is my cuddle baby and I cannot get enough. He is a bit time momma's boy, it's the absolute greatest. After two girls who are obsessed with dad I am loving it. He will sit like this for hours in your arms, and eventually just fall asleep. It really is amazing. 

Just some pictures we took after a bath one day. 




For some reason I was terrible at taking pictures this Thanksgiving. This is the only one that I got...oh well.  We went to Manti like we always do. I just love going there. Sonora, my cousin on my mom's side, came too. Her family lives in Arizona, but her and her husband live in Springville so we invited them to come with us! I was so glad she did. We love her. Emery had so much fun playing with her. We got down there Wednesday after Jake got home from work and played games until late late in the night. Got up on Thursday and went shooting, came home and had a delicious meal and then took naps! It was a perfect day. I am glad that we were able to go down. 

That's all for November! Now to catch up on December before Christmas gets here and I am really behind!


No comments: