Monday, June 15, 2015

Harley at 10 months




Harley is 10 months! And if makes me want to cry! I can't believe how fast it is flying by. Life with the 3 littles is getting crazy! But we would never trade the fun we have with it! New tricks he learned this month...waving bye bye, blowing kisses (my personal favorite), climbing up and down everything (actually this has been a few months but the things he can climb are getting higher and higher!), shakes his head no to every question you ever ask him while laughing at you, he can stand alone for about 10-15 seconds. He thinks he can walk and lets go of everything to walk away but he can't. He is happy all the time, as long as his belly is full! We love you little man!







Emery loves to walk through the field across the street and pick me wildflowers. I get a bouquet every day, and I love it! The best flowers I have ever gotten have always been free. 

No comments: