A couple weeks ago Emery had her first preschool field trip! I was so excited, and so was she. Jake stayed and worked from home that day so we could leave Harley home with him, and I took the girls and went.
Emery and her best friend Lydia. They are the sweetest.
The whole class.
Emery, Lydia, Webster, Lucy, Gavin, and Mason.
There is one more, Chanson, who wasn't in the picture.
The first thing we did was the hayride. They take all of these preschool kids back out into the farms and talk about growing the carrots, and corn, and pumpkins. Then they take them to the small pumpkin patch and let them each get a little pumpkin. They go find the one they want and then stand by it with their hand up for them to come and cut it off the vine. Macie just went straight to the one that was already cut.
![]() |
Then we got to go and play! They had the same stuff as usual, and as usual it was a blast. Riding the swings, tons and tons of slides, tractor rides, you name it. I didn't get any pictures of the slides because I was going down them so many times with them. We had a blast.
They also have a produce stand here where you can buy the produce that they grow. We bought a big 25 pound bag of carrots.
The girls wanted one on the ride home. I couldn't resist getting a picture of her with her sunglasses! She ALWAYS puts them on upside down. She has a 50/50 chance of getting it right but 100% of the time they are wrong, and I love it. She is the cutest.
We had such a fun day, and it was so fun to just spend some time with the girls and not be trying to take care of a baby. We will be going back soon and taking Harley and Jake with us though!
We had such a fun day, and it was so fun to just spend some time with the girls and not be trying to take care of a baby. We will be going back soon and taking Harley and Jake with us though!













No comments:
Post a Comment