Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Temple Square


One of my very favorite parts of Christmas is this tradition right here. City Creek shopping and Temple Square Christmas lights. The mall is gorgeous and so much fun, and the temple grounds? Well gorgeous as well of course. Every year Jake and I shake our heads at the amount of time that goes into those lights. We really wanted to go up the the Christus this year but the line was soooo long. So we'll go back another day that is isn't crazy town there. First picture stop was these gorgeous falls and ponds. Love this mall, I'm so glad the Church cleaned up this area and did this. 



 These fountains are one of the girls favorite parts. 



Gorgeous place. Hard to imagine that just 5 1/2 years ago Jake and I were standing in that exact spot taking pictures at our wedding, now look what we've got. Love this family of 5 ;)


No comments: