Thursday, January 14, 2016

Christmas Day



Christmas is just magical with kids. That's the only word to describe it. The girls had been asking if Santa was coming every day for a month, in spite of our many countdowns, Emery had begging for that Elsa castle from Santa every time she saw him. Macie got a LeapPad, they each got sleeping bags for our camping trips, MagnaTiles were probably the #1 gift Santa brought. There has not been a day since Christmas they haven't played with them, if they aren't playing with them, then either Jake or I probably are. We are for sure going to be getting another set of those. 


Papa wanted to take the girls sledding so he got them a new sled. They were very excited. 




Our Annual in front of the Christmas Tree picture. Harley has turned into such a camera ham. I love that kid.


Seriously...these tiles are the best. I want like 3 more sets, or more even. We love these things. 

We had an absolutely perfect Christmas! I can't believe how fast the whole season went by. I tried like crazy to hold on to every single day but somehow they still slipped by very quickly. But nevertheless it was perfect Christmas season. 


No comments: