Field Trip to the the Firestation with Emery's preschool class.
Harley's latest haircut. He is just so dang handsome.
Emery has recently become obsessed with my camera. So we are frequently having to pose for her.
Fog from our front porch a few weeks ago.
Left: another picture by Emery. And right...I have no idea...haha weird kids.
Left: Harley's favorite Christmas present from his cousin Ashley. He just pushes the horse instead of riding it. Right: Harley's new shoes that I love so much.
Brownies one night after dinner.
January went by super fast, but we are a little stir crazy so I'm kind of okay with that. We have a few feet of snow and it going to be a long long while before we see the green grass again. But our Disneyland vacation is coming up in 3 short weeks and I can hardly wait!! YAY!







No comments:
Post a Comment