Saturday, April 9, 2016

My little man


Sometimes on Thursday nights, fairly often actually, the girls get to have sleepovers with grandma. Which leaves me with 1:1 time with this little guy on Friday's. He soaks up every second of having every ounce of Moms attention. And I soak up being able to give it him. Being the youngest of 3, especially when the older 2 aren't much older than he is and demand a lot of attention still, it is a really special thing. He loves to read books with me. Sometimes he sits on my lap and let's me read them, and sometimes, like this day, he likes to sit by himself and read them. So since he was engrossed in his book, I decided to get some pictures of this precious boy that I cannot get enough of. I don't know what we'd do without him. 





No comments: