Saturday, May 7, 2016

JoySchool Fieldtrips


Emery has had 2 field trips for school this week. We've been busy! First off on Monday we went to the Dinosaur Park. We met with a Paleontologist that talked to them about fossils and dinosaurs. Then he gave them a plate Stegosaurus that they got to color and make.  


After this we went and walked around the whole park, saw the fossils inside, and then played on the playground for a while. The kids were beat by the time we got in the care to head home. 


Macie showing us what a dinosaur does, Harley worried about eating, and Emery just sweet as can be. 



Macie was getting SO tired! It was so funny, she randomly just went and laid down in the grass. 


Then on Thursday we went to a Farm here in town. This picture really cracks me up. Macie kills me. Love that girl. 


They had baby chicks, turkeys, cows, sheep, and goats. 

They even had bottles of milk that they got to feed the baby lambs. This was the girls favorite part. They were in heaven. 



Then it just so happened that it ended up being shearing day. So they got to sit and watch all the sheep get sheared. 




There was a big pile of dirt with Tonka trucks in them that was all Harley cared about the whole day. haha. He is so obsessed with all things "tuck" (truck) and "tracker" (tractor). I wish so bad I could find some of these metal trucks! We have 2 but they are both plastic, I wish so badly I could find some of these original metal trucks. 

It's been a super fun week of play times with the preschoolers. We have loved doing the JoySchool. Can't believe that Emery's first year of preschool is over! So crazy. 


2 comments:

Megan and Jared said...

I have seen metal dump trucks at target :)

Megan and Jared said...

I have seen metal dump trucks at target :)