We have been busy working on project after project around here. There are literally dozens that need to be done. But this weekend we were able to knock out a few of them! The biggest one being this play area in the yard. Jake spent the entire week, every night after work setting up that playground. We got wood chips and got it all done. It looks SO good. It makes me so excited for when the rest of our yard will be done...someday...
The next project was Harley's room. I am still trying to convince Jake that we need stripes painted on this wall....but so far I have been unsuccessful. I really love this room though! And so does Harley.
And lastly the kids bathroom we also mostly finished this weekend. I still need a couple things for this bathroom but I haven't decided what yet. But it looks so good!







No comments:
Post a Comment