Our sweet little Lainee is 2 months as of yesterday. I'll spare you all the cliches about how it goes so fast, and I can't believe it, etc....buuuut seriously...why?!? I just want to cuddle my newborn forever. We are all obsessed with her. Even Jake said to me the other day, "You're my favorite person in the world, but Lainee is a close second..." haha! She seriously has stolen the hearts of every one in this family.
Lainee loves to be held, cuddled, and fed. But also doesn't pretty good when we put her on the floor to play. She smiles a lot, especially when she has just woken up. She get's up twice a night, at 2 and 6. But goes to bed at 8 and gets up between about 8 and 9 (let's pray she keeps that schedule!!) She is in a mixture of newborn to 0-3 month clothes. This onesie is newborn. She is in size 1 diapers. She weighs 10 pounds 2 ounces and is 22 1/2 inches long.





No comments:
Post a Comment