Over Labor Day weekend we wanted to head out on one last camping trip before the summer ended. We had some stuff going on on Saturday so we couldn't go the whole weekend, but Saturday morning we packed up and headed to the Uintahs just for the night. If I had to pick one place to camp for the rest of my life it would be the Uintahs. I love it there more than anywhere in the I think!
We didn't do anything particularly exciting. We didn't even take the 4 wheelers. We just hung out around camp playing, and getting dirty.
Monday we went on a hike up to this lake. I forgot my camera, so we only have one picture that my brother took with his phone.
It was a short up and back trip but it was nice to squeeze in a little more outdoor time before the cold hit us. And boy has it hit us! If this is how the whole winter is going to be we are going to freeze!!















No comments:
Post a Comment