Oh man I am so far behind on this blog...it makes me tired just thinking of all the catching up I have to do. I really want to keep this up to date. It's our family journal, our scrapbook, and the perfect place to store our pictures and memories. But it is also so much work to keep updated, and with every passing day I get a little busier. By the time I get time, I'm too tired! I really am trying to figure out a way I can stay on top of it. A new computer is going to have to be the first step....haha
But for now I'll at least start somewhere, and why not Valentine's day this year! The kids were looking forward to this holiday so much this year I was cracking up. I couldn't disappoint! So I decorated with balloons and crepe paper and had little Valentine's for each of them. They were thrilled. We had french toast and heart shaped strawberries with chocolate on top for breakfast.
Lainee had raspberries and freeze dried yogurt. Which she was more than please with.
We met Jake for lunch at Chili's and had a nice little double date 😉 This guy and his girls
And me with this guy
Dad took about 2 hours longer to drive the same distance home as it took us 🤔 so Lainee waited patiently at the window. She eventually gave up, haha. And flowers from my dad for Valentines!
The rest of the night we just had family time! We made homemade heart shaped pizza and Molten chocolate lava cakes. And then played a new game the kids got. Jake and I went out to celebrate the weekend before. We always go to dinner and out either the weekend before or after Valentine's. The actual day is way too crazy and the kids are too much to leave!







No comments:
Post a Comment