Thursday, January 9, 2020

December 2019


Oh...hi...remember this blog? I have neglected it for so long! I HAVE to get back into it. I have to document this stuff and this is honestly the best way. There is no way I can go back and recap since I started trailing off. But I am determined to get back into this in 2020! So I'll start with a recap of December, then head into the New Year!

We kicked off December with our traditional "December 1st boxes" where I give the kids a new Christmas book and their new Christmas Jammies!

For school they sent home a gingerbread person with every kid to decorate. Then they took them back to school to decorate the school with. I love how good these girls did with theirs! They are their individual personalities exactly!


Morgan's Hometown Christmas! Sat on Santa's lap, drank hot cider, rode in the train, and ate giant Corn Dogs. 







Sitting on Santa's lap again at the ward Christmas Party.

Took our annual trip to Temple Square to see the lights in the nick of time before Christmas. It had been FREEZING all week. Like highs of 20s freezing...so we got seriously bundled...turns out it actually wasn't bad and basically everyone had shedded their warm stuff by the end...haha. These kids are so strangers to the cold. 








On the way back to the car we discovered that they had added a Crumbl to the Deseret Book. So of course grandma stopped and get us some. The best cookies ever!


We haven't done this tradition before, but it was a new one I wanted to start this year. Sleeping under the tree on Christmas Eve Eve!

And that's a wrap! We honestly didn't get out as much as we usually do in December. I was still just so sick and did not have the energy to do much above and beyond!  We did have a couple more family Christmas parties that I didn't take a single picture at.....But Christmas week I actually started feeling better and we partied hard. I'll do a whole post on Christmas soon!


No comments: