
I was thinking today about the simple things in life that make me happy...here is what I found:
Snow
Brisk Rexburg mornings (crazy...i know...but i do!)
Just sitting and talking with an old friend
Talking period haha
Dancing!
Blue
To laugh
Friends
Day after Thanksgiving shopping :)
Family parties
Thatcher Reunions :)
My Family
Learning something new
Getting a A
A smile
Talking to an old friend
Remembering the Past
Palm Trees
Lighthouses
Morgan (never thought i'd say it, but after you leave you miss it)
Answering a question right!
A simple compliment
Reading
Playing the piano
Seeing an old friend
Letters from missionaries!
Christmas
Christmas decorations
Crawling into a cold bed in a warm bedroom
Waking up in a warm bed in a cold bedroom
Sunny blue skies
Thunder Storms
I could go on and on, but there are a few of the simple things in life that I am grateful for.
Snow
Brisk Rexburg mornings (crazy...i know...but i do!)
Just sitting and talking with an old friend
Talking period haha
Dancing!
Blue
To laugh
Friends
Day after Thanksgiving shopping :)
Family parties
Thatcher Reunions :)
My Family
Learning something new
Getting a A
A smile
Talking to an old friend
Remembering the Past
Palm Trees
Lighthouses
Morgan (never thought i'd say it, but after you leave you miss it)
Answering a question right!
A simple compliment
Reading
Playing the piano
Seeing an old friend
Letters from missionaries!
Christmas
Christmas decorations
Crawling into a cold bed in a warm bedroom
Waking up in a warm bed in a cold bedroom
Sunny blue skies
Thunder Storms
I could go on and on, but there are a few of the simple things in life that I am grateful for.
No comments:
Post a Comment