Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thanksgiving



Ok so I know Thanksgiving was a couple weeks ago, but I hadn't really started working on my blog then so I am going to write about Thanksgiving now! I am so grateful for so many things, it is so nice to be reminded of how much we really have this time of year. Here are a few of the many things I am grateful for:
#1. The gospel- It is so amazing to be a member of this church! We are so blessed to be members and live where we live! I love that we get all of the blessings that we do!
#2. My immediate family- I love my parents! They are so awesome, they do so much for me it's amazing, I am so grateful. They make so many sacrifices for me that they don't have to. They just do because they love me.
#3. My extended family- I have the greatest cousins ever!! And aunts and uncles! We have so much fun hanging out and just spending time together! I don't know where I would without my cousins. They are some of the best friends that I have.
#4. My friends- I was blessed to have some of the best friends ever in High School. And have made amazing ones since! They are always there for me no matter what and I am so grateful for them! Thank you!

No comments: