Sunday, May 11, 2008

{Blaze Game}






Last night my cousin and her husband and his best friend and I went on a date to the Blaze game! It was so fun! It started out with an exciting meal at Crown Burger. haha....Then we headed over to the "Energy Solutions Arena" (lame) for the game! We walked around for a little while and throwing the football for different prizes etc...then we headed up to our seats! We climbed all the way up and decided we wanted to go back down to the front and sit and watch them warm up. So we did. We figured we were sitting in someone's seats and we'd move when them came to take them. But no one came...so we got to sit in front row seats the whole game! And to top it off after some small talk with the man sitting next to us we learned that the seats were his and no one was sitting in them and we were free to sit there if we wanted. And that his name was Matt Garff and he owned the team...haha! Needless to say we were surprised! It ended up being a great game though and we won!!

3 comments:

Em said...

Haha...what a night! I still can't believe that of all people...of all the seats we could have sat in...we ended up right next to the owner of the Blaze. It's a relief that he was so cool. I'm glad you had a good time. It was great to see ya. Let's go see a good chick flick sometime.

Terry Lynn said...

Emily told me about those seats you were sitting in and how embarrasing it was to find out that they "owned" the Jazz. Funny funny......did you like the text I sent Emily at the game? hehehehehe

Russ said...

How fun! I wish I were closer I would totally sit in someone else's seats with you!