Sunday, May 18, 2008

{New Apartment and Job}

I got my new apartment!! YEAH!!! I'm almost all the way moved in! I just need my bed...small detail...haha. We still have to buy our couch and then decorate! (on a poor college students budget hehe) I will post some pictures as soon as I get finished moving and get everything put away! It's just in Riverdale so if anyone is in the area feel free to stop by and visit! I also got a new job this week at Pineview Transitional Rehab. I'm pretty excited! It's going to be a great job and I have heard wonderful things about the facility so I'm super happy! It is VERY hard to get a job there and so I'm extremely blessed to have been able to do so! Yeah for new beginnings!

5 comments:

Russ said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you. Post pics of the new place when you get a chance!

Em said...

Yay for Kara! Congrats on the new bachelorette pad. Woo Hoo! I'll have to come see it sometime.

Terry Lynn said...

Riverdale is really close. I assume that you have roomates. Yeh, we want to see pictures.

Kara Welker said...

I will post pictures soon!!

Stacy said...

I'm way excited for you...but I miss you lots!!