Sunday, August 17, 2008

{Kelsie and Brock's Wedding}

Another one of my good friends got married this week! haha! I one of the very last ones not married...and I am the only single one! haha! Oh well I guess! It was a really good day though. Kelsie was beautiful, and so was everything else! This was a really fun one because Kelsie and Brock were the first high school sweethearts of our friends to get married! It was fun to know both the bride and the groom! Here are some pictures from the day!
All the girls with Kelsie
Emily, Katie, and Me at the reception
Bobbi and Katie
Me with my favorite baby ever William Reyna


Bobbi, Natalie, Emily, Aubree, Hannah


All the boys and Brock


Kelsie and Brock and all of our friends!



All the friends, siblings, and spouses

2 comments:

Em said...

Hey Kara!
Wow, I do exist online! Haha. We finally don't have to go over to mom's house and use her dial-up. Thank goodness for her hospitality, but it made it hard to keep up on all the blogs.

Looks like a pretty wedding! How fun. I didn't know they got married! Congrats to them.

Oh, and that baby is your favorite baby in the whole world until mine is born....RIGHT? ;)

Terry Lynn said...

Kara....fun pictures with your friends. But.....don't EVER be sad or feel bad that your friends are married, and not you! EVER... You definately have someone out there that is waiting for you too, and maybe you know him already, and maybe you don't. You have gobs and gobs of time. Be patient until your 'heart stopper' enters your life, and you will understand why you had to wait for him. Hey! 3 of my kids have been older, and look at them.....(Then there is Shane...heheh....J/K. He even has plenty of time to find his someone)