Thursday night my roommates Julia, Megan, and I were sitting around being bored and decided to take advantage of our swimming pool at our apartment before it gets too cold! We had fun doing tricks off the diving board and just goofing off!
KARA! I miss our early morning chats too....but I don't work at AV Productions any more.. :( they didn't get my schedule so I had to get a new job. Now I work for AV Master Control, just down the hall, but I miss that place! I'm loving life basically. How are you doing?
I never call you to hang out huh? Wait a minute. I remember a time when I asked you to come up to our party and somebody didn't show up. So your argument is now null and void. I still win, and I still am sad that you try to stop by. The End. :)
You know I am still your favorite cousin though. :)
5 comments:
KARA! I miss our early morning chats too....but I don't work at AV Productions any more.. :( they didn't get my schedule so I had to get a new job. Now I work for AV Master Control, just down the hall, but I miss that place! I'm loving life basically. How are you doing?
I never call you to hang out huh? Wait a minute. I remember a time when I asked you to come up to our party and somebody didn't show up. So your argument is now null and void. I still win, and I still am sad that you try to stop by. The End. :)
You know I am still your favorite cousin though. :)
Shane is so.....Shane! Isn't he random?
How fun is that?? Your roommates are awesome.....
That looks Like so much fun!!!
Post a Comment