Sunday, October 12, 2008

{BYU Spectacular and Homecoming game, Kylie's Baptism, and Provo Canyon}

WOW! What a weekend! Friday night Jason and I, my roommates Julia and Megan and two of our friends from our ward Steven and Carlos went to the BYU Spectacular for Homecoming week. It was really fun. They had all kinds of dancing, the Jazz Band played, the Mens Chorus sang, and Elder Oaks daughter played the Violin. With Lavell Edwards as the MC. It was a really fun night, they did a Mexican dance that made me miss my days on the BYU-Idaho dance team SO much! It was so much fun! Here are some pictures from that...









{Jason, me, Julia, and Steven}




{Jason and I}





{Julia and I}



Then on Saturday I had my cousin Kylie's Baptism. She is such a sweet girl and it was a very fun day for her. She asked me to give a talk on the Holy Ghost which was a very good experience for me! She looked beautiful! It was a fun day!






{Kylie, Shayli, and Jessica}




{Kylie and I}


{All the girl cousins}





{BreAnne and I}






{Ashley, Bridger, and I}


After the baptism my dad, brother, uncle, cousins, grandparents, and Jason and I went to the BYU vs. New Mexico Homecoming game! It was very very cold, but very good! We won, they definately did not play their best and will probably drop in the ranking, but it was a win! I love going to the BYU games with my family, probably one of my favorite of our traditions!







{The marching band playing Micheal Buble}


{Jason making wierd faces...}



{My crazy uncle Todd}




{Me making wierd faces...}


{My cute grandparents}





{My crazy father....}




{Jason and I }


Then Sunday my roommates and I got together FINALLY to take some pictures for our apartment. It was so fun! We brought Jason along to be our photographer and he was such a good sport! We had so much fun just goofing around! We were up there about 2 hours and took 100 pictures...talk about a good time...!





5 comments:

coyann said...

I love your pictures with your roommates. They are so cute! I need you to help me put together another digital book, so we need to put together some of your great pictures.

Tell Jason thanks for his amazing photo skills.... ha ha

Terry Lynn said...

Holy moley. What a weekend you had, and took some really fun pictures. I especially liked your dad's popcorn tongue!

Unknown said...

I love your cute outfit with the roomies! Where did you get that red sweater?! How is Provo? I actually made it north twice in September but both trips were whilrlwinds! Between activities with my fam and trying to squeeze in a few hours with Russ' fam then add in two little kids who need naps etc. etc. it was CrAzY! We need to get together though! HOpefully we will be up again for Thanksgiving!

Em said...

Wow, you've got a lot going on, Kara! I'm glad you posted those pics. So cute. It sounds/looks like you're having fun in Orem, to say the least! Yay! I can't wait to see how everything pans out for you within the next few months. ;)

Adam and Natalie said...

You look so beautiful in these pictures!