I've been so bad about blogging! So you get two posts in one day! Saturday night my roommate Julia and our friend Colby and I went to the Goo Goo Dolls Concert at the Salt Palace. Talk about a blast! We had SO much fun dancing and singing and not caring what anyone thought! Pretty sure Colby thought that we were a little strange, but we had so much fun! The base player was a little bit Satanic and really all of them are a little bit scary looking...but they really sing good songs! I recorded like 3 songs that they sang on my camera but I don't know if it was too loud or something because they are really fuzzy and you can't hear them so I uploaded a video of them from You Tube, this isn't from the concert we went to, but just so that you can see who they are if you don't know them!
The lead singer
Colby, Julia, and Me
The Satanic base player....
At the end of the concert they shot off TONS AND TONS of confetti! We didn't think it would ever stop it just kept coming and coming!! So we took some pictures!
This is the floor at the end...it had about 2 inches of confetti...poor janitors After we got home we realized we had it all down our shirts and in our purses, such a pain! At least it was big!
2 comments:
oh my gosh!!! you are so lucky! that sounds like it was a lot of fun! i love the confetti pictures!
haha it was so much fun!
Post a Comment