Monday, November 3, 2008

{What happens in Vegas...}

This weekend was SO much fun! Two of my roommates, Megan and Julia, and 4 of our really good friends, pratically our new best friends haha, went to Vegas for the weekend! Megan's family has some really good friends that just live in Boulder City so we went and stayed with them and just had a fun weekend away! The boys that came were Colby, Jon Matthew, Josh, and Adam. They are the most crazy group of guys ever and are all best friends from high school, except Colby who is a mission comp that moved in with all of them. We had such a fun weekend. After I put up all of these pictures I realized that I put them up in the wrong order so it starts at the end of the trip and goes to the first...oh well...

Hoover Dam

{Colby, Julia, and Megan at Hoover Dam}



{Josh, Adam, Julia, and Jon Matthew at Hoover Dam}


{L-R: Jon Matthew, Adam, Josh and Colby laying in the front...}




{Julia and I with the biggest stuffed bogs in the world I think!}

{The Boys}

{Roommates in front of the Coke World}

{Our Val Kilmer look-a-like}


{At M&M World}

{Colby modeling girls jackets...It was so funny while he was trying this on a little Chinese lady that worked there came up and tapped him on the shoulder and was like "you know that is a girl's jacket.." We laughed so hard}


{Julia and I}

Add Image
{The fountain show at the Bellagio}


{Jon, Colby, Julia, and Josh}

{All of us in front of the house we stayed at}



{Colby has expensive taste...}


{Very expensive taste...}


{See...}


{Jon Matthew, Me, and Colby in front of the fountains either at the Venetian or the Palazzo...I can't remember}


{Inside the Venetian, that ceiling is painted! It is GORGEOUS!}


{Colby and I and the middle of the Venetian hotel}


{Jon, Arnold, and Colby at the Wax Museum}


{Us three again at the Venetian}


{Jon and Colby in front of the Venetian}


{Saturday morning we got up and went to the Strip. We parked at this mall and walked through it to get over to Las Vegas Blvd. While walking through Saks Fifth Avenue Jon Matthew spotted this Armani suit jacket and decided to try it on....just this and the shirt under it was $1400 the man helping us made us laugh so hard, he really was taking us seriously and just told Jon to grab a pair of designer jeans and he'd be set...We were tempted to ask if Old Navy counted as designer but didn't dare....}



This is the Fountain Show at the Bellagio! SOOO cool, I wish you could here the music it was even better with Celine Dion singing the Titanic Song in the background, just picture the most intense part of that song going on with these fountains...it was so neat!

Well there is a summary of our weekend, I have about 200 pictures from this weekend so needless to say this doesn't even scratch the surface...haha. The rest are one Facebook if any of you have that. But it really was an awesome weekend! Thanks guys we had a blast!!

2 comments:

coyann said...

What a fun trip..... That looks like you all have a great time.

Love your pictures!

Em said...

I love those pictures Kara! Oh, it makes me wanna take a trip to Vegas!