I've Been Tagged!
1. Egg Nog or Hot chocolate...........Actually I make this hot chocolate that I LOVE with Sugar Free Hot Chocolate and Egg Nog coffee creamer!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? ........ Everything is always wrapped
3. Colored lights on a tree/house or white............. All white lights...I don't like multi-colored
4. Do I hang mistletoe?............ Yes sometimes. In Rexburg we always did because this lady would come around selling it for a dollar!
5. When do I put up my decorations?............. Well since we just have our small aparment we usually put up a few deocrations right when we all get back from Thanksgiving break but they are only up for about two weeks because we leave for Christmas break in the middle of December!
6. What is my favorite holiday dish?.................. Hot chocolate, and Christmas Eve Dinner, my mom always makes ham and funeral potatoes and green bean casserole
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child..............Thatcher Family Christmas Parties
8. When and how did I learn the truth about Santa?...............I found the presents in the basement...
9. Do we open a Christmas gift on Christmas Eve? .............. Yes, Christmas PJ's
10. How do I decorate our tree?............... Haha we just had a mini tree last year with little bulbs, this year who knows! It's hard with not so much room!
11. Can I ice skate?.................. Yeah, I am kinda shakey at first but after I get warmed up I want to keep going for hours.
12. Can I remember my favorite gift?.............. There are so many....
13. What is the most important thing about the holidays for me?........... The celebration of Christ’s birth and the special spirit of the season. I wish it would stay all year. There is something about this time of year that is just special, I hate to lose that in January.
14. What is my favorite holiday dessert?............ When my mom and aunt make their Homemade Caramels and Chocolates! And Aunt Terry Lynn's amazing sugar cookies!
15. What is my favorite holiday tradition?............. I love Thatcher Christmas parties, and on Christmas Eve my grandparents come up and spend it with us every year. I love that. My own personal favorite tradition that I have started is to go to the Forgotten Carols every year I love it!
16. What tops my tree............ Haha I think last year my roommate cut out a star from yellow cardstock....it looked nice...enough...haha
17. What do I prefer. Giving or receiving............... Giving for sure.
18. What is my favorite Christmas song?..................... Thankful by Josh Groban; Noel by Josh Groban and the entire soundtrack of the Forgotten Carols
19. Candy Canes?.............. Yeah I love candy canes!
20. Do I feel Christmas is too commercialized?............... YES!!! I hate it! I wish people would focus more on what Christmas is really about rather than the presents and everything else.
No comments:
Post a Comment