Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Festivites.


What a Christmas break! I have had probably the best one ever! Other than driving back and forth all week to work in Provo and home in Morgan, it's been an awesome week! It started off last Saturday with the Thatcher family Christmas party! Terry Lynn always does such a good job with that party and as always we had so much fun! It was so good to see everyone again. I left my camera in my car until almost the very end so I don't have any pics from that day... Sunday Brandon and I went down to Music and the Spoken Word at the Conference Center. It was their Christmas program and it was so good! I always love Music and the Spoken Word but this time was especially good with all of the Christmas music! Jason was supposed to come with us but he woke up sick that morning...We missed you! After we got back Jason and I went to church at the Single's Ward here in Morgan, it is always interesting to go back and see everyone from high school. The rest of the day Jason and I spent bouncing between houses to eat dinner and play games before I made the trek back to Provo for work on Monday morning. Tuesday we spent the day with Jason's family, watching movies, playing games, and delivering Christmas presents to the neighbors. We also had a big snowball fight that was very fun! Wednesday Brandon, Jason and his brother Mike and sister Wendy, and my sister Shayli went up behind my house and went sledding! My grandma and grandpa came up later that afternoon and we ate dinner together and then I had to head back to Provo to work Christmas day. I stayed the night in Provo and woke up to a phone call at 5 AM from work saying that I actually didn't need to come in...So I got up and got ready and drove back to Morgan and here I am! It is nice to spend Christmas with my family rather than work....even though I love what I do and wouldn't have minded too much being there...I hope that all of you are having a beautiful Christmas with your family and friends. I hope you can all remember the true 'reason for the season' and keep the Spirit of Christ in your hearts all year long. "Christmas isn't a day or a season, it is a condition of heart and mind" MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


2 comments:

Em said...

That sounds like so much fun for you guys! IT was great to see you at the Thatcher party. Brad and I are taking off to Richfield til Monday...but if you're coming to M-town after that, let's go to lunch!

Anonymous said...

Hey cute Kara! I'm so glad that you are doing well, that you had a nice Christmas, and that you seem super happy! I hope you saw that I'm going private next week sometime, so make sure you leave me your e-mail so I can add you to my list k. Take care!!! I miss you tons too!!!