Sunday, October 25, 2009

{going to the temple, and we're gonna get married!}

As most of you already know, Jake and I got engaged yesterday!! Yay! We are so excited! We are getting married May 8, 2010, in the Salt Lake Temple. We'll be sending out invitations in the spring, but keep the day open! I love you Jake and am so excited to marry you!!!



My ring, I love it :)
After we came home


3 comments:

big MAK said...

Congratulations!! You can now join the married world it is great! I am excited to meet Jake! Tell us you engagement story how did it happen and I really love you ring! Good luck planning, if you need any help let me know.

Unknown said...

YAY! CONGRATS from the whole Sumens family! Russ and I are VERY VERY VERY excited for you! Can't wait to meet Jake and I am dying to hear the story! mwah!

Emily said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love it...I'm soooo excited for you guys....so so fun