Monday, October 12, 2009

In the <3 of the Andes Mountains.

Wow it's been a long time! I am WAY overdue on this post! Turns our going to school full time, working full time plus at least 6 hours of overtime a week, and a calling leave no time for blogging! But I have one hour and I posting a few of my pictures from Ecuador. I'm not really going to describe these since I posted very frequently while I was there, but here they are....
C-Section
"Cuy" (Guinea pig...ate lots of this...)









Baby on Oxygen







Intubating a newborn




Hogar de Vida


Panecillo

Halfway up the Panecillo looking out across Quito
My host family, Marcello and Silvania

They have these little tiendas (markets) just in the middle of nowhere! It's so convenient.



Guayallabamba



Locre de Queso, so delicious





When it rains there...it pours...






Granedilla, most delicious fruit ever!

Notice the street name, Jorge Washington, this was the street the US embassy was on




Paulina, Marcellita, me



Basillica


More Basillica




Basillica

San Augustine Convent







The inside of these churches are so emaculate it is amazing....



Iglesia de Central




The guard outside La Casa del Presidente in La Plaza de Indepencia

San Francisco Church


San Francisco Convent




Enchocado de Camerones

My Cotopaxi Guide



Mountain Biking down Cotopaxi...almost done...


Cotopaxi, 2nd largest active volcano in the world







This is a picture of Robinzon and the sister missionaries that taught him. He was baptized Sept 6th.

No comments: