Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

For Halloween Jake and I headed up to Morgan to my parents' to celebrate my little sister's birthday and Halloween! We started off by carving some pumpkins! Mine was easy...it said Boo...Jake went to a little more work though and actually won the best pumpkin prize! See the picture below for his pumpkin! We also made caramel apples, drank homemade rootbeer, went on four wheeler rides, and just hung out! We had a lot of fun!



My Boo pumpkin and Jake's BYU pumpkin






Jake's caramel apple! YUM!


Jake was concentrating VERY hard...


Awwww :)

3 comments:

big MAK said...

You guys are so cute!!! I am so excited that this day came; welcome to the married world it is wonderful! I wish I could meet him, he looks really nice. You still need to tell me the engagement story though!

Anonymous said...

WHAT!!! Wes and I had no idea!! Congrats you two.. That is awesome... yay for may.

Emily said...

way fun...so did he love Morgan so you will stay here :)