GREAT IDEA! I so very much need to organize my recipes I was just saying this to Russ the other day!BTW- when you use the clementine font put a ^ at the end of your words and it will 'complete' the letter... thought I would share!
Oh thanks Mindy! That has always bothered me...
anytime... I love your cute bridal shower pics btw! You are 'glowing' I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
GREAT IDEA! I so very much need to organize my recipes I was just saying this to Russ the other day!
BTW- when you use the clementine font put a ^ at the end of your words and it will 'complete' the letter... thought I would share!
Oh thanks Mindy! That has always bothered me...
anytime... I love your cute bridal shower pics btw! You are 'glowing' I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment