Thursday, August 19, 2010

24th



Jake's Birthday was a couple weeks ago so I decided to use it as an excuse to 1. Have some friends over to our new house and 2. do some baking! (my favorite thing) We had so much with everyone that came! Thank you so much for coming to visit and supporting Jake!!







Haha his cake totally did not turn out how I wanted it to...It got down to about 15 minutes before the party and I had to do something so this is what we got. Oh well. It still tasted good. Mango with Mango Lime Frosting.




Cupcakes were mango as well.

(I had a lot of mango's from my Bountiful Basket the week before I needed to use...so that's what I came up with haha)



Ties for the favor bags



Linnea was so funny. She has so much energy. She likes Jake too, she helped him open presents and everything. We love this little girl!!





Jake opening presents from my dad and I. My dad got him a holster for his gun (his brothers got him a little hand gun for our wedding) Jake LOVED the holster, he'd been wanting one for a while. I got him the DeWalt drill that he has been wanting for months and months, and a DeWalt Drill and Driver set.

We had so much! We love having all of our friends over. We will do it again soon I hope.

Thanks everyone!



No comments: