Over the 24th of July we took a trip up to Island Park and camped. Jake had never been to Yellowstone so we took a trip into the park to see a few highlights, we didn't have much time, and plan on going back next summer to do/see more. But it was a good quick trip!!
This is one of my favorite spots in Yellowstone, so even though we didn't have much time I really wanted to go here, it is the Exelcior Geyser. Another stop (I didn't take one single picture there...) is the Rock Canyon Swimming Hole, we stumbled upon this place by accident about 4 years ago, but it has now become one of my top 5 Yellowstone places to visit!
The other 3? Old Faithful (which we did make it to), The Tetons, and The Grand Canyon of Yellowstone (Which we'll have to do next time for Jake)
Of course this place is at the top of my list too. You can't go to Yellowstone without seeing Old Faithful.
Hey Kara!! Your blog is so cute. I hope you are enjoying your time off from school:) I am sure you are starting work really soon. Congrats! I can't believe we made it!
1 comment:
Hey Kara!! Your blog is so cute. I hope you are enjoying your time off from school:) I am sure you are starting work really soon. Congrats! I can't believe we made it!
Post a Comment