Monday, January 24, 2011

China

In May, Jake will be going here:


Here:


and here:


Because he got accepted into the China Megacities and Megastructures Study Abroad!! I'm am SOOO proud of him! The only problem with this little vacay is I will not be able to go with him :( So while I am stuck in Provo working he'll be learning all about stresses, and pulls, and masses, and steel design, and transportation, and...maybe it's best I stay home... I might get too bored and want to wander the streets of China alone :) But anyway he is so excited! They will be traveling all over China to any city over 10 million people (hence the megacities) and looking at their ginormous buildings (the megastructures). All of the pictures above and places/buildings they will be going to and studying the design of. They are studying China's methods of Transporation also, Jake is in charge of Aviation, which he is thrilled about since that is his forte. It will be a great experience for him, and I am so proud of him for getting accepted into it! Yay!

No comments: