Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas 2010

Jake and I had a wonderful 1st married Christmas! We were engaged last Christmas so it was fun to be able to spend it together this year. We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day in Morgan and had so much fun! We'll be celebrating Christmas with Jake's family next week when we go to Illinois. 


Our tree with all of our presents wrapped!
I have a OCD problem with having to have perfectly wrapped and "bowed" presents..Jake says I need to get over it...




These are just a couple random pictures of the mountains around Morgan, I thought they were very pretty. 





On Christmas Eve we had this wonderful family over to celebrate with us. Their kids were the most well-behaved, adorable kids I have ever met! We were so lucky to be able to have them there with us. 








Our Family Stockings :)


Me and my Dad picked out this SkilSaw for me to give Jake for Christmas. He loved it. 


Great minds think alike? I guess so...my mom and I got my grandpa the exact. same. gift. haha


We got my mom a new set of pots and pans. 


For my grandma we got her the Tabernacle and the Assembly Hall to add to her Christmas Village!


Jake got me a new lens and tripod for my camera. I was SO excited!


Shayli sewed Jake a bag for all of his hunting supplies. 




Jake wanted to get my dad a warm sleeping bag so they can go on overnight snowshoeing trips...




-Our Christmas Eve PJs-




The best part of the day was at around 11:00 when my little brother got to call us from his mission. It was soooo great to talk to him! He got one hour so it was kind of rushed, but it was really good. I remembered how much I really missed him. His mission is spread out perfectly we get to talk to him every 6 months and then he'll be home! 18 months left. 
We were so blessed this Christmas and have truly been blessed all year long. I love Christmas and the excuse it gives everyone to reflect on the past year and think of Christ and all of the blessings we have been given. I hope that you all were able to spend Christmas with the people that you love and feel the spirit of Christ this Christmas season. 


No comments: