A few weeks ago I threw a bridal shower for my good friend, and Jake's long time family friend, Christy Allen. I was really excited to do an outdoor Spring shower, I checked the weather weeks in advance, made sure everything would be perfect....Well the weather had something else in mind and as soon as Jake and I finished getting everything set up outside, we got a little surprise and it started pouring rain. Ruined. Everything. We were able to grab all of the food and get it inside before it was ruined, so we were able to eat still! But everything else was a loss. At least Christy got to see it first! But we moved everything inside, ate, talked, opened presents, and had a lot of fun anyway!
Menu:
Grilled Teriyaki Chicken
Broccoli Salad
Stuffed Cream Cheese and Sausage Portobello Mushrooms
Grilled Pineapple
Thanks to Jake for grilling everything!
Dessert:
White Chocolate Cupcakes
Raspberry Sherbet
Sugar Cookies
Pomegranate Sparkling Water
Congratulations Christy and Adam! We are so excited for your wedding tomorrow!

5 comments:
You are really good! Maybe I should get married again :)
It was so beautiful! And even though the weather was a pill, we still had so much fun together!
Wow, that looks like it was fun
Kara you are so talented! You always do such a cute job with the parties that you have hosted from what I've seen on your blog. I wish I was a good cook, and a cute decorator:)
You're amazing!!!!!!
Love your blog. Congrats on your little one on the way! That's SO exciting!
I miss you Kara, I'm so grateful you are a good blogger so I can keep up with you. :)
Post a Comment