Wednesday, May 18, 2011

She.

Last week we had our big ultrasound to find out the gender of our peanut and make sure everything is going well. For the last 1-2 months I have been convinced we were having a boy. Every dream I had about a baby was about a little girl, but I still really thought it was a boy. Jake on the other hand really thought it was a girl, I told him he was wrong, looks like he wasn't! We are SO excited to have this little princess join us though! She has her daddy wrapped around her finger already...All I have to say is "She wants this..." and it's done! Haha! Just kidding, Jake was wonderful even before he knew what we were having. Here are some of baby's first pictures! What a cutie! :)




1 comment:

big MAK said...

Hurray! Congrats!!! She can marry Emily's baby hahaha