We had a great Thanksgiving like always. I love this holiday! And it was even better with a little one around to be even more grateful for. (even if it did mean multiple interruptions during the meal, luckily we had lots of helpers which made it really easy on us! So grateful for the help!)
We started off Wednesday night by making these Milk Jug Snowmen with all of the kids. They had a blast. We filled them all with lights and lined them up all around my Grandma's porch. I forget to go out and get a picture of them, but she liked them!
Amber is still warming up to Emery, but she likes her for the most part. She was so cute to come and try and make her feel better when she would cry. She would bring in books and "read" to her, rub her head, one night when Emery was lying on the floor she came and laid down next to her and rubbed her hand and sang songs to her. It was so adorable. Once Emery can walk and play with her I am sure they will be great friends!
Love that smile. What a cutie!
Most of all I am grateful for this doll though. And like her I am thankful for her daddy :)
That smile melts my heart.
![]() |
| Hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families! Now it's time to get ready for Christmas! We've already got Christmas Tree shopping planned for family night on Monday! Can't wait! |








2 comments:
She sure is a cute Kara
Love her! I seriously can't wait to hold her soon!!!
Post a Comment