For my 24th birthday my mom and dad asked us if we wanted them to take us to Lagoon. Ummm...yeah! We love Lagoon! And we had really been wanting to take Emery this year but hadn't gotten around to it. We were so excited.
Emery was really excited too :) She knew it had to be something really exciting with all the people and the rides going constantly. She couldn't get enough of it.
First stop was a ride for Em. The Merry-go-Round. She LOVED it. We went 4 times. She liked it a little more each time.
While Jake and I went and rode some "big kid" rides. Grandma and Grandpa took her on the train to see the zoo animals. I hear she loved it. I don't doubt it!
Keeping this kid in her stroller is a job in and of itself.
Rattlesnake rapids is always a hit. This was the second time Jake and my mom had gone so Jake decided just to take the waterfall since he was already soaked.
After hours of rides, we were dying in the heat, and decided to hit Lagoon-A-Beach. Emery loves water so it was super fun. She crawled around everywhere, and tried to walk everywhere.
Oh how I love that big 'ol grin!!
haha, this picture on the left cracks me up. She would get crawling and it would get too deep so her whole \
face would get soaked. She hated it. She does the same things in her tubs at home. You have to keep a close eye on this one.
She played so hard she couldn't stay awake for one more second. All I did was take her out of the pool and wrap her in her towl and she fell asleep instantly. No binki, no tears, nothing. Just out like a light. She slept for about an hour even. (longer than her naps at home!)
Dad was apparently pooped after the pool too...
After naps and some dinner we hit the rides again.
Merry-go-Round Round 4 (and final round...haha)
These are two of my favorite rides, but also the most terrifying. I want to cry every time I ride either. haha
This is Emery's sweet face. She knows if she does it she gets attention. It is so cute. I love it. She has gotten to be such a smarty pants lately.
By the end of the night we were all so tired. Emery could hardly keep her eyes open, but she was so happy still. She fell asleep within seconds of being in the car and didn't wake up again until 8:00 the next morning. She was OUT.
Thanks Mom and Dad for the fun day at Lagoon! We had a blast!























1 comment:
That looks so fun! I love, love Wicked. I feel a tad jealous right now. You got some really great pictures of Emery, too. She is looking so grown up!
Post a Comment