Friday, August 3, 2012

July Ramblings...


July was majorly busy for us...I don't even know where June or July went! But here we are jumping head first into August. But I am hoping it goes a little bit slower...especially since this little one turns 10 months on Sunday (what!?! more on that next week...) But with the fair this week, weddings, vacations, and softball starting back up next week I'm not counting on it going too slow...
But here are some pictures that fit in no particular category but I still love :)
First up-my little cowgirl. Complete with a cow dress and cowgirl boots. All ready for the rodeo this weekend!








A perfect night of dinner and shopping at City Creek with our bestest friends Chance, Anna, and Kate. Anna and I shopped and shopped for the girls and the boys even got in. You'd be surprised how fashion savvy these guys are when it comes to their little princesses. They were picking out dresses and sweaters galore. It's pretty adorable. 





I've decided that Jake volunteers to put Emery down for naps just so that he can take one...haha. Here they are taking they're weekly Sunday pre-church nap. (much needed with 1:00 church...) These unfortunately will have come to an end for now with Jake's new calling. Apparently he must've been a pretty darn good executive secretary when we were engaged because he just got called to be it again in our ward. So Sundays and Tuesdays (and the days in between :)) we'll rarely be seeing Dad, but we are grateful for the opportunity and the blessings that will follow.  

And then last weekend when sweet little Kate was blessed. We were honored to be part of her special day and were so happy to be able to spend the day with Chance and Anna, just hanging out like old times. 
Man I wish we still lived 5 minutes away from each other, can't wait until we are closer again!
Miss you guys. Can't wait until next time!

This and other posts mostly sums up our July. One more post on the 24th of July and I'm all caught up. Until this weekend....ahhh...it never slows down. But I'm sure I wouldn't have it any other way :)

1 comment:

Anna said...

ONE DAY we will be close by again!!!