This morning when we woke up to this....we knew we had to get out. I am soooooo tired of below freezing temps, snow, and being cooped up. And if there is anyone more sick of it than me, it's Emery. We couldn't bear another long day inside. So Jake and I packed up and we headed to Kamas to the Aquatic Center to let Emery swim a little!
Once we got to Kamas we decided to grab some lunch before heading to the pool. Emery loves chips and salsa so we decided on Mexican. Let's be honest though, it's Kamas. We only had one other option ;) haha. But I was really happy with our choice it was delish. Emery just chows down on Chips and Salsa as fast as she can. You'd think it would be too hot, but she takes a drink and keeps on going.
Then we headed to the pool.
Emery thoroughly enjoyed jumping into the pool. She wanted to do it over and over and over again. She loved it.
So happy.
She had so much fun and wore herself right out. After about an hour she was so tired we decided to go. I'm so glad that we decided to go though, it was definitely worth the drive in the blizzard! We'll be going again soon!
Then we came back home to this...argh...just when the snow was melting and I thought we were heading into Spring get this. I am really hoping that it comes soon.
After Emery getting some sleep and some dinner we sat down to a perfect family night complete with a Disney movie and cuddling.
Especially Emery.
Boy does she love to cuddle that doll. She is going to be one good big sister!

















No comments:
Post a Comment