6 Months:
Macie is at the absolute funnest age right now. I absolutely LOVE 6 and 7 months. Her little personality is bursting through and she is so much fun. She is so happy all the time and is very rarely not smiling at you. She has big huge open mouth smiles that we love. She is so easy to get giggling and it's music to our ears. Such a sweet baby. It is showing more and more every day that while she looks more like her mom, she got her dad's personality. She is so calm and easy going with whatever is going on. She is content to just hang out on the floor, crawling around, getting into things. It's a stark contrast to her spitfire sister who looks like her daddy, but she is all mom on the inside. Macie is sitting up great and crawling all over the place. She went through a small army crawl phase like kids do, but now she is all hands and knees. She gets where she wants to go and fast. I'm constantly asking Emery, where did Macie go? Where did Macie go? It's nice having a extra set of eyes. She knows when Macie is doing something she shouldn't be or going somewhere she shouldn't go and she lets me know. Macie is also majorly into her every single thing she can get her hands on goes in her mouth, and now that she has gotten her pincer grip she can pick small things up off the the floor and eats it. Emery has been really good at yelling don't eat that!! And taking it from her. I didn't realize at her young age, how much help Emery would be sometimes. Macie is also really wanting to stand on her own. She has started pulling herself up onto things so she is standing and she loves the new perspective that it brings. She gets so excited. She also tries to climb up whatever she is holding onto...which is a little scary. I love watching them reach milestones and how excited it makes them. She started sleeping through the night again about a month ago after about 4 months of not doing it again. She usually gets up once and eats around 5:30 or 6:00. But she goes to bed about 7-7:30 so it's about 10-11 hours of sleeping straight so I can't complain. I wish I could get her to go to bed later but she is a early to bed early to rise kind of girl. I am hoping to be able to get her to go to bed with Emery at 8:30 soon though. It would be nice to have them on the same bedtime. Especially since we will be putting them in the same room in about 6-7 months. It's not bad now since they don't share a room. She is is 6-9 month clothes, but most are still a little too big, she still can wear pretty much all of her 3-6 month clothes. She is very small, but definitely no shortage of adorable baby chub, that I love! We bumped her up to size 3 diapers, a little early, but she was blowing out of her size 2 like 3-4 times a day and I was getting sick of all of the extra laundry and stain removal. It really is unreal how many blowouts this girl has. Emery was never like that, so it's thrown me off! She has gotten really good at feeding herself. It has been very helpful for me. When I am making meals I can put her in her high chair with some Cheerios and she just eats and is content. I really love it. She has also started transferring things from one hand to the other and back and forth. She loves being tickled softly, just like Emery. She loves getting in the bath tub, and really likes when I put her in with Emery. She really wants to eat the food off our plates and it frustrates her that we don't give her bites. One night we stopped and got ice cream cones and she was screaming when she didn't get one. We eventually let her have a couples bites just so she would stop yelling at us!
7 months:








No comments:
Post a Comment